"If there’s one visual cliché in vintage film posters that drives us crazy, it’s a maiden in distress in the arms of a giant monster hauling her up a building, through a cemetery, across the beach of a robot planet, or whatever. Illustrating our point, Swann Gallery Auctions have rounded up a massive collection of posters for films ranging from Ed Wood and Bella Lugosi classics, to A-list favorites like Dracula and Frankenstein, to B-list oddities like the one about the aforementioned robot planet…”
CLICK THE LINK FOR THE FULL ARTICLE
- rabbits-on-crack likes this
- checkyourcalendar likes this
- laurgold reblogged this from swanngalleries and added:
- swanngalleries reblogged this from kadrey
- bazaargeek reblogged this from kadrey
- battlestardidactica likes this
- titivil reblogged this from kadrey
- randycwhite likes this
- probabilityjunction likes this
- wmfdays likes this
- squeasel likes this
- kadrey posted this
Stuff I Like
- “Let children read whatever they want and then talk about it with them. If parents and kids can talk together, we won’t have as much censorship...”
- God:*creates the human butt*God:Oh they are gonna love this
Can Flatbush Zombies stop being attractive as fuck?
But, not really.
- WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO READ"
Submitted by kaitybgood
Me on TwitterFollow @Richard_Kadrey